win a copy of canoeing michigan rivers

Home Forums Destinations & Routes win a copy of canoeing michigan rivers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jessiev
    Participant

On our travel site, WanderingEducators, we’ve put up Jerry Dennis and Craig Date’s book Canoeing Michigan Rivers for our Book Review of the Week. (Yes, I love canoeing!). Thunder Bay Press, who published this book, is giving away a free copy to a random commenter. If you love to canoe Michigan rivers, come and comment! 🙂

here’s the link:
    http://www.wanderingeducators.com/books-film/books/win-copy-canoeing-michigans-rivers.html

I was so excited that Thunder Bay Press is giving away a copy, I had to find canoe people to tell! Thanks!

kcanoe
    Keymaster

Thanks Jessie – we are always looking for great tips on books, and the review makes me think I should dig this book out again. Anybody want to share thoughts on ‘Canoeing Michigan Rivers’?

Armory1956
    Participant

Ah – what an understanding bunch you are. I’m 53 on a PVP service, and I’m just too darn slow to duel. Most of my toons are healers, so I’m constantly being ganked, its like I have a huge banner over my head that says GANK ME.. When people ask to duel I tell them – “Its against my religion”.wow power leveling wow power level

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare