Canvas Packs

Home Forums Gear for the trip Canvas Packs

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    kayamedic
    Participant

O Rick, Rick, M deserves a portable table with a vase of flowers..(make a little hole in the table so the vase doesnt tip) and wine glasses (you can get nice shaped plastic goblets) and the wine.

Plus the wicker picnic basket for the accoutrements( such as the cork remover and the cheese and crackers)…and the portable phonograph..

pake rick
    Participant

@kayamedic 447 wrote:

O Rick, Rick, M deserves a portable table with a vase of flowers..(make a little hole in the table so the vase doesnt tip) and wine glasses (you can get nice shaped plastic goblets) and the wine.

Plus the wicker picnic basket for the accoutrements( such as the cork remover and the cheese and crackers)…and the portable phonograph..

Kayamedic, You are right!

I should do this.😮

I can Do this!:rolleyes:

I will DO THIS!😀

…..we have been known to ‘enjoy the solitude of the Park’
    on occasion anyway. 😎

thanks for the inspiration!

rick

kayamedic
    Participant

we have some canoeing wine lovin friends. They are great paddlers who still take class though they are pushing the limits of canoe balance(both are way cantilevered out)

Once, in class, they upset the boat. Now this was the funniest thing since Peg HATES to get her feet wet. Both of them were all wet. During the retreival of their boat, it was upside down over the rescuing boat momentarily..someone procured their wine basket and table cloth and draped the cloth over the overturned boat and put the basket on and then both were helped into the rescue boat where , dripping wet, they could gaze romantically at each other over wine.

Ipaddle
    Participant

Well I guess this will be my first post to this website. I was just reading through some of these posts. I want to express what a pleasure it is to do business with Cooke. I have one of their hybrid packs and one of their tarps and am totally satisfied with both. Their customer service is excellent.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare