Canoe Music Video on You Tube

Home Forums About Canoes Canoe Music Video on You Tube

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Watersong
    Participant

I recently solved some technical problems ( read:incompetance) and have been able to up load my entry for last year’s Waterwalker Film Festival onto You Tube.

To view, go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zTOuUmN0Ks

It is a 6 1/2 minute music video set to some acoustic guitar music I wrote and recorded. The visuals were filmed in the Old Voyageur Channel of the French River.

Enjoy !

Sweeper
    Participant

Nice video looks like a right nice river.

The boys in the white canoe were loaded to the limit in the beginning, but I noticed at around 4:30 they had a bit more free board.

I know this part should go in the equip. forum but,

Anyone like those ridged sits the bowman was using? I bought my sone a pair for Xmas last year. I tried it on the Allagash trip this year and found it dug into my sideas I paddled. I have a soft sided one from Crazy Creek Canoe with an interial frame that’s a bit shorter that I like a lot better.

houlibar
    Participant

Thank you, Watersong. That’s beautiful music and a very fine video. 😎

Salwa
    Participant

I was wondering if any of the Shearwater canoe owners have experienced weathercocking as a problem. I have noticed in a following sea, or on my quarter, winds in excess of 20 miles per hour make the boat difficult to trim the boat, thus difficult to controll. Also, has anyone added a spray skirt (would that help) for crossing open water in very windy conditions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare