Paddlers needed to test 100% natural insect repellent

Home Forums Gear for the trip Paddlers needed to test 100% natural insect repellent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    voyageur
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m new to this forum. I happened to stumble on it when I was surfing. What a great site! I’ve been paddling for about 40 years and I have been on numerous wilderness canoe trips, including the Missinaibi, Okefenokee Swamp, Allagash and Coppermine, rivers.
    I have formulated an all natural insect repellent that works very well. However, I would like to test it in various wilderness areas.
    If you’re like me, I don’t like the smell of DEET and I question the long-term effects on my body of slathering this toxic, plastic-eating chemical on my bare skin.
    I would like to send you a free 4 oz. sample for your next trip. I only request that in return you provide me with a frank, unbiased opinion about the product.
    I only have a limited supply, so I want to get in the as many bug-prone areas possible.
    I set up a special e-mail account for any questions you mat have: bugrepellent@verizon.net where I may be contacted. Please put “Insect Repellent Trial” in the subject line.
    Happy paddling!

VoyageurNorth
    Participant

How did your bug dope testing go?

voyageur
    Participant

Thank you for all those who tried my all natural repellent. After many reformulations (and suggestions by the test trials) the repellent is now in production. It has been thoroughly tested in wilderness areas throughout the US and Canada, and even in South Africa. An overwhelming majority of the trials show that the product works very well. I want to respect this forum so I will not mention the product by name (at least until I get some more sales so that I can advertise on canoeing.com). You may send me an email and I can get you the information. See the original post for email info.
    Happy paddling!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare