Who is coming?

Home Forums Woodland Caribou Provincial Park Who is coming?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    caribou
    Keymaster

Are you returning to WCPP this year? Or contemplating visiting for the first time? Be sure to check out the updated information within this website. Do not hesitate to inquire. We at the park office and members of this message board would be pleased to share what we know about this luring and culturally rich piece of Canadian Boreal landscape.

Where Nature Still Rules !

caribou
    Keymaster

Would love to hear from you…

Chross16
    Participant

It appears that this is a last years thread but I thought I would comment and see what happens! I am planning my first trip to WCPP with a group of four of us. I am really excited about this provincial park! I first learned about this park from a friend and have been researching ever since. Our group is planning to go June 12th for a 5 day adventure. WE are planning to enter the park from the west side at the wanipigow river. I am really looking forward to the solitude and amazing fishing.

C-

caribou
    Keymaster

Hey… it is great to hear from you on this board. I would suggest you check in periodically for updates to the currently posted information on Woodland Caribou Prov. Park. No increase in fees this season so that is great news. If you are entering at Wanipigow, please obtain your park permits in advance by contacting this office ( located in Red Lake, Ontario ) as we do not have a permit sales outlet in the province of Manitoba. You are ensured solitude and great fishing in WCPP. If we can be of further assistance in the planning of your trip, do not hesitate to ask.

Claire

Chross16
    Participant

Thanks! I appreciate all the hospitality! We will drop you a line soon to set up that permit.

C-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare