Reflector Oven

Home Forums Gear for the trip Reflector Oven

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sweeper
    Participant

I built thos reflector Oven from plans in Cliff Jacobsons Book. I added the cover/back leg when open.
    I haven’t used it yet.

Closed

ReflectorOvenclosed.jpg

Open- the chain hooks on the bottom edge on the leg to keep the oven from bouncing.

ReflectorOvenOpen.jpg

canuckcamper
    Participant

Looks awesome Sweeper….i’d love to read a review on it when ya get a chance to try it!

Kirk

houlibar
    Participant

Yum… I am thinking of hot fresh biscuits and melting butter. Looks like a pretty nice little oven. Hope you get to try it out soon!

OneBadApple
    Participant

it’s really cool when yall post pics.. looks like sweeper will be eatin well!!!! nice job on the oven
    oba

Preacher
    Participant

Pretty sweet. I keep looking at plans for collapsable models.

Sweeper
    Participant

Cliff’s plans didn’t have collapsable legs but talked about adding a cover. I had already cut and bent the legs. My piece of metal for the cover was a bit long, I really didn’t want to make another cut, and thinking that by bending the piece not only gave me the legs I needed but also I won’t need a latch to keep it closed.

saharmali
    Participant

@houlibar 275 wrote:

Yum… I am thinking of hot fresh biscuits and melting butter. Looks like a pretty nice little oven. Hope you get to try it out soon!

1460368355.jpg

saharmali
    Participant

@houlibar 275 wrote:

1460368355.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare