Piragis Boundary Waters Pants?

Home Forums Gear for the trip Piragis Boundary Waters Pants?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kcanoe
    Keymaster

Has anyone tried the boundary waters canoeing pants by Piragis? like or dislike?

Beaverjack
    Participant

The nice thing about them is the material. It’s much more durable than the Columbia stuff that I’ve tried, burned holes in, froze in, and was unable to get a belt through the loops. Not as heavy as the Carhartt jeans I’ve used that take forever to dry. My one complaint is the stitching. It’s not as tight as it should be and doesn’t appear to be that durable, although I haven’t had problems to date. Not worth the $70 bucks I paid, but then, I’m cheap. Try the Coolmax pants from Duluth Trading. They’re a little cheaper, and very well-made.

rumers
    Participant

It’s much more durable than the Columbia stuff that I’ve tried, burned holes in, froze in, and was unable to get a belt through the loops. Not as heavy as the Carhartt jeans I’ve used that take forever to dry. My one complaint is the stitching. It’s not as tight as it should be and doesn’t appear to be that durable, although I haven’t had problems to date. Not worth the $70 bucks I paid, but then, I’m cheap. Try the Coolmax pants from Duluth Trading. They’re a little cheaper, and very well-made.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare