black out speak out June 4, 2012

Home Forums Canoeing News black out speak out June 4, 2012

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Becky Mason
    Participant

Hi Friends,
    I’ve blacked-out my redcanoes.ca page for today June 4th because….as our federal government tries to rush through an omnibus bill that would strip away Canada’s environmental protections and shut down public discussion, Classic Solo Canoeing is joining hundreds of organizations across the country to say: Silence is Not an Option.

Could you join us?

I’m inviting you, to stand alongside thousands of others as we speak out for two core Canadian values: nature and democracy.

Visit Black Out Speak Out to see how to join the movement TODAY June 4th and access tools to help amplify your opposition to Bill C-38. Send an email or letter to your MP. Speak out on Facebook or Twitter. Or black out your website, if you have one. In this historic Canadian moment, your voice has never been more important.

Together with more than 500 organizations representing millions of Canadians, we will Black Out and Speak Out to send a single, unified message to decision-makers: Protect Canadian values. Our land, water, and air. Our communities. Our human rights and democracy.

Please consider speaking out and for standing up for Canada. I am, Becky Mason, 2012
    Backgrounder with all the details, petition and how to join today’s action at
    blackoutspeakout.ca

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Canoeing.com
Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare